Did you know that 1 in 4 mobile devices are contaminated with infectious bacteria? At CleanSlate UV, we’re on a mission to ensure no one gets sick from pathogens on a mobile device. We create simple, effective & proven solutions that can be applied anywhere from hospitals to hotels.
In the past year, we have deployed into more than 600 facilities and sanitized over 40 million devices. We are a recently funded, venture-backed team with offices in Toronto, ON and Buffalo, NY along with a number of remote team members throughout North America.
About the Role
We have a new opportunity for a Jr. Service Technician to support our hardware repair process at our servicing center in Buffalo, New York. This position maintains the end to end repair process and provides a critical service to our end customers.
What You'll Own
- Logistics: organize shipments to our warehouses via suppliers, coordinate product shipments to new customers and handle Return Manufacturers Authorization requests as they occur.
- Servicing: hands on troubleshooting and repair of malfunctioning or damaged products (with guidance from our technical team). In-field servicing may be required from time to time.
- Administration: prepare customer repair quotes, logistics and servicing documentation and completion of service reports.
What You’ll Bring
- A desire to learn new skills and contribute to our organization in new ways as we continue to grow. Creativity in problem solving and addressing challenges in new ways.
- A methodical and detailed approach to your day to day work, including record keeping.
- High level of comfort working with a geographically dispersed team and multiple internal/external stakeholders.
- Hands on experience with mechanical and/or electrical systems is nice to have, however training is available for the candidate. Previous experience in domestic and international shipping would be an asset.
What to Expect
- Review - you'll hear from us within 2 weeks of applying if you are shortlisted.
- Phone Call - Shortlisted candidates will participate in a quick call with a member of our team to learn more about who you are, discuss the role and ensure this is the type of challenge you want to tackle.
- Zoom Interview - Selected candidates will proceed with an interview via Zoom to dive deeper into your skill set, opportunities for growth, role expectations and more.
Here is what we stand for:
- Human-centric. From design to deployment, each step of our process is centered on the end user. If users are happy, our clients succeed and we succeed.
- Respect. We treat each other with respect and value diversity of thought.
- Meritocracy. We reward performance and invest in the development of each team member.
- Transparency. We foster a sense of trust and growth by sharing our successes, our failures and our lessons learned.
- Quality. We provide premium products, reliable information and unsurpassed service.